Hospital Risk Management
We identify, quantify, and manage hospital risk, helping you avoid the costs and headaches of non-compliance.
Board-level assurance and oversight of the organization's risk management policies and practices.
- Board-level risk reporting and performance metrics.
- Transparency and ethical behavior adhere to clear policies and procedures.
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities of all key stakeholders.
- Well-defined scope of authority and accountability to ensure effective decision-making and oversight.
- Regular risk assessments, internal audits, and compliance reviews.
Identify, analyze, treat, and monitor enterprise risk, protecting your patients, systems, and balance sheet.
- Quantitative risk analysis.
- Improved HIPAA compliance.
- Cyber risk analysis and risk management.
- Integrated enterprise view of risk.
- Centralized risk registers and reporting.
- Transparency and Accountability.
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
Audit and Compliance
Proactively identify, evaluate and monitor risk issues while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Replace difficult to maintain spreadsheets.
- Timesaving audit workflows with automation.
- One-click audit summary reporting.
- Individual and team audit calendars.
- Separate sensitive audit information by department/groups.
- Time-saving audit templates.
Hospital Risk Mangement: HIPAA Compliance
According to the HHS*:
- 94% of covered entities failed to implement appropriate Risk Management activities.
- 86% of covered entities failed to fulfill their regulatory responsibilities to safeguard ePHI they hold through Risk Analysis activities.
The cost of non-compliance:
- In addition to onerous Corrective Action Plans, organizations with inadequate Risk Analysis and Risk Management received 78% larger OCR Civil Money Penalties.
*Source: 2016-2017 HIPAA Audits Industry Report
Hospital Risk Management Software
Risk Quantification + Risk Management = HIPAA Compliance
DecipherRisk™️ is hospital risk management software designed for the unique needs of healthcare providers. It gives cyber, audit, risk, and compliance teams a consistent way to identify, quantify, and manage risk.
Why choose HealthGuard?
A partner that is invested in your success.
Ensure HIPAA compliance now and in the future.
Build a risk-aware culture with continuous risk analysis and management.
Improve decision making with more objective, quantitative risk information.
Hospital risk management experts.
Prior to the DecipherRisk™ solution, the hospital did not have a holistic view of our cyber risk or a comprehensive way to manage it. With the platform, we are able to document without spreadsheets, analyze the risk, and communicate more effectively. More importantly, the system allows us to know who is accountable for mitigating the issues in our risk register and track the progress. HealthGuard has become the cornerstone of our security program.
CISO University of Louisville Hospital
Apps [HealthGuard's Founder & CEO] is the person I think of when I think of healthcare InfoSec. You won't find anyone stronger in the field.
Creator of FAIR™
"The Open FAIR™crash course is a well-composed and interesting introduction to quantifiable information risk management for both leadership and risk managers, especially for those with no prior experience. I would highly recommend this course."
Open FAIR™ is a trademark of The Open Group