Risk AssessmentMaking good decisions starts with having good information!
At HealthGuard we utilize our standards based risk assessment process to provide clients with the highest quality analysis.
We provide decision makers with indispensable visibility and help identify the critical issues that need attention. We do this by presenting risk in a unique multi-dimensional format that provides a more complete picture that IT and non-IT stakeholders can use to make better informed decisions.
Risk Assessment provides:
- Risk visibility – identify and analyze issues that can have a material impact on your organization.
- Decision support – provide actionable reports that are customized for the audience:
- IT Department – technical reports that identify threats, vulnerabilities and provides risk remediation recommendations.
- Compliance Department – provide valuable data to current compliance status and reporting to assist in goal setting and remediation.
- Executive Team – executive level risk reporting with cost/benefit analysis that enables better informed decisions.
- Board of Directors / Advisors – a dashboard report that provides high-level performance indicators and enables proper governance.
- Compliance – comply with the regulatory requirements such as HIPAA/HITECH, and achieve Meaningful Use.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE