Effective Decision Making Requires Good Information
Most of us understand that having good information is critical to good decision making. Unfortunately, when it comes to cyber security, many healthcare leaders are being given overly technical information that is often incomplete and inaccurate. This is why HealthGuard developed a the CyberMRI risk analysis process, which provides a more accurate, multi-dimensional risk picture that both IT and non-IT stakeholders can understand.
The CyberMRI Risk Analysis provides:
- Risk visibility – identify and analyze issues that can have a material impact on your organization.
- Decision support – provide actionable reports that are customized for the audience:
- IT Department – technical reports that identify threats, vulnerabilities and provides risk remediation recommendations.
- Executive Team – executive level risk reporting with cost/benefit analysis that enables better informed decisions.
- Board of Directors / Advisors – a dashboard report that provides high-level performance indicators and enables proper governance.
- Compliance – comply with the regulatory requirements such as HIPAA/HITECH, and achieve Meaningful Use.
Contact us to learn more.